Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Your Birthday Wishes




Dear Barry,
Happy Belated Birthday!
Looks like you had a wonderful day with family, friends and the boat. Awesome!
I have been out in my garden weeding, and moving dirt around. I took the camera out this morning and thought you might like to see some of the spring colour ( yes, it's spelled right) from our yard on the balmy west coast of Canada, where there is definitely no snow. The temperature today is 15 degree, that's 59 for you southerners.
Roger is working on our boat (The Tackle Box) today, and hoping to get out and do some prawn fishing with friends this week. Yum!
Take Care, cousin Wendy and Roger


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BARRY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.So glad I could type this instead of singing for you.I scare myself when I hear me sing lol.Sorry I am late getting birthday greetings to you late.Hope you had a good one.Looks like you are enjoying yourself building your boat.Looks good. Again happy Birthday Barry.My prayers are with you.
Gloria Nagy


Happy Birthday Barry
Looks like you had a great time with your family. I see the "boat" is seaworthy. The "Sunny Okanagan" is having beautiful weather as well, could have gone camping. We hit a wopping +19 celcius (which to you Americans is around 70 degrees Fehrenheit).
Thinking of you everyday and wishing all of the best.
Love you
Rita


1 comment:

  1. Barry, just wanted to let you know that I love you and you are in my prayers. Im always thinking about you and your family, if you need anything at all, please dont hesitate to call me. Love Dave (209-408-6288)

    ReplyDelete